Not so long ago we were brides ourselves and we know well the worries, pains and desires of brides: how difficult it is to find the right dress, how important every detail is and how much the bride wants every moment of the wedding to be perfect.
We want more people to get married beautifully. Weddings are about being in love, not about superstition and parental ambition. A wedding is not just a rite of passage or a social obligation. A wedding is a dream from childhood. That’s why we believe that every detail in a wedding should bring joy and pleasure to the bride. Luckily, we’re not alone and that’s why we opened our first boutique back in 2013. Since then, we have grown and opened several boutiques in different cities. And now we’ve come to Dubai.
The first and probably the most important thing in a wedding is the dress. We love classy, quality, modern, stylish and light dresses. Also we appreciate European brands and style. We follow trends and designs, go to fashion shows, meet new designers and pick our dresses very meticulously.
We only bring dresses that we think are the best. We have chiffon, lace and satin in all the classic silhouettes and many dresses with hand embroidery. We have both luxurious and less expensive dresses, but regardless of the price, they are all good and well made. We want brides like us and our friends to find that one and only dress.
Choosing a wedding dress is a very personal decision. We help navigate through the silhouettes and colors, we suggest options, but we leave the decision up to the bride. To complete the image, after choosing the dress we match it with the veil, shoes and jewelery. In our atelier we can alter details if necessary and have the dress adjusted to the figure before the wedding. We show all the dresses at once in the showroom so that nothing interferes with the choice. We let you see, feel and try on each dress you like.
- EmpireGreek style with high waist & flowing vertical folds
- MermaidA tight dress with a figure-hugging skirt that is strongly flared from the knee level
- PrincessDress with a tight bodice or bodice to maintain shape and with an A-shaped skirt
- gownA dress with a tight fitting bodice and a very full dome-shaped skirt
- StraightDress with fitted top and cropped skirt. Often complemented by a train or a second translucent skirt
- ShortDress with fitted top and cropped skirt. Often complemented by a train or a second translucent skirt
Brands & designers
Leave your email to keep up with new promotions and discounts. No spam.